One of our top priorities in the business of Morocco desert tours is this:
“Be easy to work with and a joy to travel with.”
We work hard every day to make sure you get quick, straight forward answers to all your questions.
We Want to Build a Morocco Desert Tour.
HOW DO WE WORK WITH YOU?
While we offer suggested itineraries on our website, we will ultimately customize each and every trip to suit your arrival and departure schedule and to make adjustments that will work better for your group.
We offer tours for small groups from 2 people to 100 people. We are happy to work with agencies, or with individuals who want to organize a group trip.
All our tours are arrival to departure. We will meet you at the airport with a car and driver, arrange all your hotel accommodations, set your daily itinerary and offer choices of restaurants in each location so that you have access to clean and well reviewed places without having to worry about the quality and condition.
If you have special requests, we are more than happy to accommodate those.
Before you leave home, you will have a full itinerary for your trip and all the information you need to successfully prepare.
We take a small deposit to confirm your booking and then we work with you to establish a payment plan until the day of departure when full payment is due.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR MOROCCO DESERT TOURS?
Typically, our tours of fully escorted from airport to airport. While we are happy to offer varying services based on your groups needs, we most often offer a full package including the following components.
Prices Typically Include:
- Well maintained, air conditioned / heated vehicle + fuel + tolls
- English or French speaking driver
- Fully planned itinerary for each days adventure
- Tours over 3 days, or on request, include a licensed professional guide
- All accommodation in well reviewed 3-4* hotels / riads
- Option to request 5* hotels at time of planning
- Breakfast each day
- Some dinners, clearly noted in advance
- Admission to most monuments and attractions (again, clearly noted in advance)
- Private city tours in Fes and Marrakech as well as at Volubilus
- Airport transfers
- No forced shopping
- Option to add in cooking classes, specialty tours or other activities of interest
Price Typically Does NOT Include:
- Travel Insurance (comprehensive medical and trip cancellation is highly recommended)
- Lunch, although readily available
- Dinner unless specified
- Incidentals or personal items
- Discretionary gratuities for helpers, driver, and guide
WHAT FORM OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We offer Paypal for the payment of deposits only, or you can pay by International bank transfer from your home bank or using Transferwise.
Fully payment is due prior to departure. You are welcome to pay the balance of your payment in Cash, or by International bank transfer.
If you choose to pay the balance by PayPal please note that a 5% service charge will be added to your total invoice.