Day Trip to Essaouira from Marrakech
Located about 3 hours west of Marrakech, a day trip to Essaouira is a very popular activity. Originally a Portugese fishing village, Essaouira is now home to many artists and musicians who call this place home. Spend some time wandering through the village and stay for awhile. Enjoy activities along the long beach front, whether a walk in the surf, try your hand at surfing, a camel ride, or just a book and swim. The medina in Essaouira is relaxed and easy to navigate and the shops are filled with all sorts of treasures. Visit the working port and meet the fishermen just back with their daily catch and select your lunch for grilling by a nearby vendor. Essaouira is the place to buy pure argan oil. Its also great for relaxing, music, art and seafood.
Your trip will leave bright and early in the morning from your Riad or hotel and return in the evening. The ride each way includes a comfort stop for food and bio break.
PRICES: (including private transport with English speaking driver and fuel)
solo traveler 150€
2 people – 85 € per person
3 people – 70€ per person
4 people – 60€ per person
groups of 5 or more – 50€ per person
(Price does not include meals, drinks, and tips)
DELUXE Day Trip to Essaouira
Our deluxe day trip to Essaouira includes all of the above, plus a sightseeing tour with a knowledgeable, English speaking local guide and lunch in one of the cities most delicous restaurants.
solo traveler 260€
2 people – 110 € per person
3 people – 100€ per person
4 people – 90€ per person
groups of 5 or more – 80€ per person
(Price does not include tips for driver and guide and drinks)
Day Trips Notes:
- Fill in the form below to request a quote for a day trip. The number of people in your group is important to provide accurate pricing.
- All day trips include : private, air conditioned transportation, an English speaking driver or guide, entry fees to listed attractions, any food that is explicitly mentioned as included.
- All day trips DO NOT include : lunch, beverages, gratuities.
- Sending this form is NOT a confirmation. This is intended to be an inquiry for availability and price. We will attempt to respond within 24 hours.
- Same day bookings are not accepted.
- Payment is required in full prior to the start of the tour. We accept PayPal and cash.