Day Trip to Imlil and High Atlas Mountains
Travel out of Marrakech on this day trip to Imlil with a morning pick up from your accommodations. You will head out of the Red City towards the stunning High Atlas mountains, climbing up the mountain roads and enjoying the amazing landscapes that unfold before you. Once you arrive in Imlil, a small rural mountain town that serves as a base for hikers in the area, you will have the option of hiking to the nearby settlement of Aroumd, perched atop a local peak, or you can ride a mule lead by a mule man. Both options are about one hour. Once at the top you will rest in the glorious views of Morocco’s tallest peak, Mt. Toubkal, and enjoy a traditional Morocco lunch on a rooftop with 360 degree views. After lunch, take an alternate route back to Imlil and enjoy a leisurely trip back to Marrakech in the late afternoon.
You may also be interested in a Marrakech City Tour.
PRICES: (including private transportation with an English speaking guide, fuel, guided hike to the village and lunch in Aroumd) (price does not include tips, and beverages. Please add 10€ per person if you would like to ride a mule both ways instead of walking)
solo traveler 170€ 2 people – 95 € per person 3 people – 90€ per person 4 people – 85€ per person groups of 5 or more – 60€ per person
Day Trips Notes:
- Fill in the form below to request a quote for a day trip. The number of people in your group is important to provide accurate pricing.
- All day trips include : private, air conditioned transportation, an English speaking driver or guide, entry fees to listed attractions, any food that is explicitly mentioned as included.
- All day trips DO NOT include : lunch, beverages, gratuities.
- Sending this form is NOT a confirmation. This is intended to be an inquiry for availability and price. We will attempt to respond within 24 hours.
- Same day bookings are not accepted.
- Payment is required in full prior to the start of the tour. We accept PayPal and cash.