Day Trip to Ourika Valley from Marrakech
This day trip to Ourika Valley is to probably the most visited area in the High Atlas Mountains and a short 1h30 drive from Marrakech. We will pick you up from your accommodations and drive along the Ourika valley and banks of the Ourika river. Once we have arrived you may choose to use the services of a local guide and hike to the waterfalls.
The beautiful village of Arhbalou has a multitude of small restaurants owned by Berber families along the river’s edge. A picnic lunch at Arhbalou Cascades or at the edge of the Ourika river is popular with locals and tourists alike.
Information About Day Trips :
- Fill in the form below to request a quote for a day trip. The number of people in your group is important information in order to provide accurate pricing.
- All day trips include : private, air conditioned transportation, an English speaking driver / or guide, entry fees to listed attractions, any food that explicitly mentioned as included.
- All day trips DO NOT include : lunch, beverages, gratuities.
- Sending this form is NOT a confirmation. This is intended to be an inquiry for availability and price. We will attempt to respond within 24 hours. Same day bookings are bookings are not accepted.
- Payment is required in full prior to the start of the tour. We accept PayPal and cash.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.