Morocco Private Tours Are The Best Way to See Morocco
Not sure where to start or what to do next? Glad you came here, we can help.
The best way to travel Morocco is with a Morocco private tour and a professional, licensed guide.
While Morocco is a country with many similarities to Europe, it is still a country rooted in North African tradition and culture. There are many obstacles that you will encounter here that you may not experience when travelling in Europe and for this reason. We highly recommend that you engage in a private tour in Morocco. You not only benefit from the knowledge and access a Moroccan guide can provide for you, but you will avoid many of the time consuming pitfalls of navigating this complex country.
How Morocco Private Tours Make Your Travel More Enjoyable
- You may not be familiar with the languages. There are a few main languages spoken here, the most common being French, and also Arabic and of the course the Moroccan dialect of Arabic – Darija. Berber is another language spoken, mostly in the rural areas.
- Translation apps are handy to have on your trusty phone, but you will not have luck translating Darija or Berber as they are informal languages not well documented. You can get away with a bit of French and some English in the large city centres. Once you venture out into the more remote regions you will definitely have some challenges communicating beyond the basics. Don’t shortchange yourselves on the information and interactions that are available to you. With the help of a local we can clear the path for you by speaking one of the many languages.
- Getting around is quite convenient by rail and by taxi, once you understand the system, but driving is by far the most efficient and convenient. Trust us. Its better to leave the driving to the professionals so you can relax, work off your jet lag, watch the amazing scenery and not take on extra worries.
- Public transportation on trains is available in the northern parts of Morocco, including a high speed train that can take you between Casablanca and Tangier in a short period of time. Getting from Tangier to Chefchaouen however, and then on to Fes is more challenging.
- Travelling to the south is different again because this part of the country is only serviced by large buses. It is a far more efficient plan when travelling in Morocco to enjoy Morocco private travel.
Other Ways a Private Tour Guide in Morocco Can Help Include:
- Private tours in Morocco, hosted by a locally raised licensed guide or driver are a much richer experience because they provide you with information about the culture, the religion and the customs in this exotic land. They help you to see parts of the country that you might not know about from reading a publish guidebook.
- Our guides will take you to safe and clean restaurants that are known to us and better for non-Moroccan tummies. They know the owners and are constantly in touch with service levels and management changes. They can be sure the places that you see are locally owned and benefiting local Moroccan families who work hard to offer you the flavours of the country.
- When you choose Morocco private excursions, we meet you at your accommodation and whisk you off on your journey. We take care to make all the arrangements, monitor weather conditions and travel as well as business levels at the sites you will visit so that you have time to enjoy your exploration.
- They will be sure you remain on schedule to be at your next stop in good time. We assess your interests and changing energy levels to be sure you have enough time to explore at your unique pace and that you have ample to relax and rest as well.
How to Book the Best Morocco Private Tours
It’s very easy to book with Roaming Camels Morocco. We pride ourselves on being easy to work with. It’s important when planning your Morocco private excursion that you know which airport you will arrive to and depart from. This will give us a starting point and an ending point.
Also let us know how many days you will be in the country and what your priorities are. Do you want to enjoy some of the major city centres on your own but then make your Morocco desert tour private? We are happy to accommodate you.
Or we can escort you from airport to airport and book all of your accommodations and plan the itinerary for you.
We do this with you, in advance of your booking and work to ensure that we offer the level of hotels you are interested in whether its comfortable local hotels or luxury Morocco hotels. Or a mix of both for some economising mixed with a little luxury. Just let us know how you like to travel and we plan all the details.
Tips for Planning Morocco Private Travel
Consider if you want to spend time in the northern part of Morocco in cities like Fes, Meknes, Tangier, Rabat and Chefchaouen. Or would you rather visit the southern part? A more rural experience with stops in Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, the Roses Valley and Merzouga, where Morocco’s largest dune is at Erg Chebbi.
Perhaps you want a day of hiking in the High Atlas Mountains at Imlil, or maybe your whole trip will involve a climb to the top of Mt. Toubkal and a night or two in Marrakech?
Maybe you’d like to spend some time on the water at Essaouira after visiting the dry desert, or a few nights in Taghazout for some surfing and yoga in this quiet but emerging hamlet on the sea.
All of these things are possible with private tours in Morocco. Just tell us what you want, how long you have, and let us take care of the logistics.
If you want some ideas, take a look at our tours of Morocco, or simply drop us a line and tell us what you are looking for. If you are interested in booking Morocco private excursions, look no further. We will create an experience to remember for many years to come including all the details so all you need to do is get here.
Are you interested in a perfect Moroccan tour? Get in touch with our team by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set you up with a custom Morocco tour that includes all your favourite places.