2 Day Desert Trip to Zagora from Marrakech
Day 1 – Marrakech to Zagora
- you will meet your camels;
- trek into the desert camp;
- have dinner prepared by nomads;
- spend the night in your tents; and
- you can hear of nomadic Amazigh songs and drum rhythm.
Day 2 – Zagora to Marrakech
In the morning;
- rise before the sun;
- climb the tallest dune nearby;
- watch the sunrise over the Sahara;
- have breakfast at the desert camp; and
- start your journey back to Marrakech.
After the morning drive, you will stop at the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah.
Spend some time exploring one of the longest constantly occupied kasbahs in the country.
If you’re a Game of Thrones fan, you’ll recognize the kasbah as the city of Yunkai in the show!
Once we are back in Marrakech, your driver will leave you safely back at your accommodations for the night after a memorable desert trip to Zagora.
# of days
- Airport transfers
- 1 night’s accommodations
- 1 Dinner
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver
- English speaking guide
- Camel trek
- Mandatory travel insurance
- All lunches
- Extended stays before and after the tour dates